The easiest thing when it comes to love is Loving others . It seems so easy to notice someone and appreciate for what he/she is doing or saying . You could easily give up or punish them for something wrong .
But when it comes to yourself is not that easy . There are moments when you feel shame , not in the mood to start day with happiness , not having time to work on personal and spiritual development …
We all know that the best way of a life lived well and good moments starts when you love yourself . I’ve always asked myself how to do that , since I was a child . The answer came recently and I feel the need to encourage you to . It not that hard as it seems
First step you need to start from is :
Expand your interests.
Try something new. Learn a language. Go places you’ve never been. Do things you haven’t done before.
Every time I was scared by the “new” concept in my life . But after life , friends , family “forced”me to try something new I feel great and give me an plus of confidence .
You have a right to an awesome life. This is what I was telling to myself every time before try anything , absolutely anything .
Own your potential.
Trust yourself enough to believe in the limitless opportunities available to you. Take action and create a beautiful life for yourself.
Even more important is the fact that you should :
Seek professional help.
Self-rejection and neglect is painful and captivates you even if you are not realizing . I’ve noticed that when i was unhappy , we might say it was a form of depression , all what I wanted to do is to run away from people and hide in my room like it was some kind of punishment .
You deserve to be happy . I needed to repeat this in my head until I’ve completely understood the meaning .
If you are in the same story right now I have a question for you : When you will be 3 years older than now what your memories will look like ?
- Type 1 “Well … three years ago I just stayed in home and hated everything about my life . The only pleasure I had were to talk with people only by the phone or look at a TV show and eat fast food “
- Type 2 : “Well … Three years ago I’ve started running and learning a new language plus that I even know how to cook now . It was a little bit hard to manage the stress and the fear for everything what is new . Now , These days I’m not afraid of anything ! “
You have a right to be accepted and loved. If necessary, seek help from a support group, counselor, or coach. It’s the best investment you can make. Your happiness needs investments more than your clothes .
Together through our love, we can heal ourselves, each other, and the world.
Love is our purpose, our true calling. It begins with and within each of us.
Focus on the positive.
Go to your heart and dwell on and praise yourself for what you get right in all areas.
Start every morning :
- Set up an alarm so that you could matinée enough . Mornings are full of good energy . Use night for sleeping .
- After you get out of bed take a deep breath and smile . It might seem childish but it really work , you will feel more calm and beautiful if you do this . Let me know if is working for you to this step after 4-5 consecutive days .
- You will get the best coffee ever if you dance in the morning . Until the coffee is done I’ve started dancing with the song “I feel god “. No , no needed to put YouTube sing it for me , i had all what is needed in my head . “I feel good … tanananana …..whhmmmm so god …”
- Always after coffee take a 10-15 minutes for practice any kind of sport you like . For me it was yoga because I never did sport before and it was pretty easy at the beginning . The sport always help . Go with something simple at the beginning of your journey .
Learn from your mistakes and go forward. Use this affirmation, “I forgive myself for judging myself for __________ (fill in the blank i.e.: for getting sick, for acting out, for not doing your best).
I think I’ve writing this and rewriting it for at least 10 times . It was not easy to find just an answer , and not involving other person in . I’ve finally manage to find the perfect answer that it just fit in . It then started to feel myself released of any “soul pain ” .
The fact that I forgive myself and giving me a new chance was the best feeling ever .
Give yourself a chance !
Discover the power of fun.
Self-love requires time to relax, play, and create face-to-face interaction with others .
I’ve learned this from kids . They are always so happy when they interact and play . Have you ever watched a group of kids playing ? Isn’t that amazing ?
Distance yourself from those who bring you down.
Being in no relationship is better than being in a wrong one. Don’t worry too much about folks who don’t worry about you. Know your worth! When you give yourself to those who disrespect you, you lose. The feeling of loosing is something that brings you close close to a depression . You need to let people going before they start hurting you .
Believe in your abilities.
All things are possible! The key is to identify what you want, claim it as part of who you are, and believe that you are worthy to have it. If you followed all the steps above this could be so easy to do . The best thing is to START , this is all you need to do .
Take care of your sexual life
Like all living things, we are inherently sexual beings. Our sexuality is rooted in how we understand and define ourselves, how we perceive others, and how we see the world .Our bodies are all beautiful, no matter how different they look. This might be something that not a lot of people talk about . It has a big importance for you . Sex will make you feel attractive and beautiful . The best word of describing that is wanted , and nothing in the word could assimilate this to better than wanted = self-trust .