Antoine de Saint-Exupery was a French writer , aristocrat , poet and pioneer in aviator . He lived only 44 years after a mysterious death . Born in 29 June 1900 and died in 31 July 1944 .
He is best reminded for THE LITTLE PRINCE , and for his lyrical aviation writings including WIND , SAND and STARS , even NIGHT FLIGHT .
1. The time for action is now . It’s never too late to do something .
2. The happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done , the zest of creating things new .
3. If you want to build a ship , don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them task and work , but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea .
4. The one thing that matters is effort .
5. Love does not consist in gazing at each others , but in looking outward together in the same direction .
6. True love is inexhaustible . The more you give , the more you have .
7. A leader is a person who assumes responsibility . He says “I was beaten” , he does not say “my people were beaten “.
8. When you give yourself , you receive more that you give .
9. Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add , but when there is nothing left to take away .
10. Is only the heart that can see rightly what is essential invisible to the eye .